Private Security Has No Place In Public Spaces?
Private security is one of the highest growth sectors in the nation and recently I have seen a post on social media with a member of the public stating that private security has no place in public spaces. This is something I don't agree with. There are always two sides to the story and I welcome your opinions…
Why private security is a positive influence in public spaces:
- Having security can deter antisocial behaviour with just their presence.
- Enable the public to feel protected.
- Points of contact in an emergency if police and other public services are not available.
- They work alongside the emergency services to ensure the best outcome of a situation.
- Unlike police, they can question and arrest trespassers on company private property at any time.
- Private security is specifically trained to protect individuals or companies.
- Private security is on the premises and can handle a dangerous situation before it escalates.
- Security guards provide excellent customer service to visitors.
- They deal with the security issues efficiently and quickly.
- They maintain the order at your workplace / site, ensuring that everyone is following the prescribed rules and regulations.
DGCS security services offer private security for all your security needs, give our team a call on 01483 904 911. Our security officers are expertly trained to protect and safeguard what you value most, while simultaneously providing outstanding customer service and communication.