Despite advances in technology, manned security services are a highly effective visible deterrent, and the number one way to protect your property, business and staff.
Manned guarding has a range of uses in the public, private and corporate sectors. Security guards can provide support and reassurance as CCTV operators and door supervisors, as security guards and in personal protection.
Our security guards are proficient in a variety of skills including:
At DGCS we believe that our service is only as good as the people we hire, which is why all of our security personnel have an SIA security licence and are vetted to BS 7858:2012 standards.
How Does It Work?
- Your security guard/s will sign in and report to their assigned point of contact at the start of the day to receive instructions, take possession of any keys and make a note of alarm codes as necessary.
- The security team will take an initial patrol of the building and surrounding area, making note of any important issues, potential problems and position of vehicles.
- Security will remain on-site at their post, performing any required actions (signing people in, taking note of specific circumstances), and performing site patrols at regular intervals if necessary.
- Any incident, damage or police in tervention is fully logged and reported at the end of each shift.
- Security guards will check that doors, windows and gates are inspected and locked at the end of their shift, and that all facilities are left clean and tidy.
- We will email you a full report at the end of each security officer’s work period.
Want to find out more about manned guarding and manned security services? Contact 0208 0501 911.
We are also very pleased to offer:
- Agricultural and Rural settings
- Alarm Response
- Depot Security
- Car Park Security
- Incident Response
- K9 Security
- Key Holding
- Manned Guarding
- Mobile Patrol
- Retail Security
- Town Centre Patrols
- Event Security
- Residential Security